Sunday, February 18, 2007





Yes, there are sighs, and
Yes, there are smiles, and
Yes, there are things,
Said and unsaid with a single glance,
And there are the smells,
On skin and pillowcases,
And hairs in sinks and drains
Then there is the glow and the afterglow,
The afterlife of deaths, small,
Little and sometimes very big


Those melodies suddenly make sense now
Rustling leaves in the howling midnight wind,
Sunshine, and the sound it makes when it touches your skin,
The touch of searching hands,
Seeking to understand whatever mystery hides


There are reasons for this, beyond reason
And I was always lazy, so I give in
Because this is a warm safe place
Yes, yes, raindrops keep falling on my head
But that's because I left the window open
And I like the raindrops, they're soothing

To tell the truth,
I was never that significant to start with
But there will be the silly things
And the little tiffs thereof;
The mood swings and the days of very biting reality
But like all things, they'll come and go,
and flow away in a solitary love-bite
And all will be forgiven,
And all will be forgotten,
All in the soothing- your soothing
I think too much, I know, but...

My arm is dead, but
Still I'll keep it there where it is,
Just behind your head
Because like this, just like this,
These are the moments I'll treasure..

2 hours cookbook at 4:13:00 AM

3comments

3 TidBitS

at February 19, 2007 3:53 PM Blogger Yazi said...

heyy, i must say i like the amazing pics you put up with your posts!!!

(:

 
at March 25, 2007 2:57 PM Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

Your blog looks better everyday! And yes, so do your photos! :D Got your own camera yet? :)

 
at July 22, 2014 6:37 PM Blogger Ankur said...


Nice,
Thanks for your greatful informations, working in, ASIAN AFFAIRS MAGAZINE.
URDUTAHZEEB.
Try to post best informations like this always

Iraq : Shia paying high price for America's missed chance


 

Post a Comment