Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Works done, deadlines are over, now i am bored!








Works done, deadlines are over, now i am bored!

So tried out my hands on translating few songs.Here is the translation of my favorite japanese songs. The translation isnt good but it isnt bad:P The songs are playing in the stickam player.
1.Powdered Snow - I also have done the urdu version of it, its nice!
2.Only human - Love the softness!


Remioromen - Konayuki


Konayuki mau kisetsu wa itsumo surechigai
Hitonami ni magiretemo onaji sora miteru no ni
Kaze ni fukarete nita you ni kogoeru no ni

Boku wa kimi no subete nado shitte wa inai darou
Sore demo ichiokunin kara kimi wo mitsuketa yo
Konkyo wa nai kedo honki de omotterun da

Sasai na iiai mo nakute onaji jikan wo ikite nado ikenai
Sunao ni narenai nara yorokobi mo kanashimi mo munashii dake

Konayuki nee kokoro made shiroku somerareta nara
Futari no kodoku wo wake au koto ga dekita no kai

Boku wa kimi no kokoro ni mimi wo oshiatete
Sono koe no suru hou e sutto fukaku made
Orite yukitai soko de mou ichido aou

Wakariaitai nante uwabe wo nadete ita no wa boku no hou
Kimi no kajikanda te mo nigirishimeru koto dake de tsunagatteta no ni

Konayuki nee eien wo mae ni amari ni moroku
Zaratsuku asufaruto no ue shimi ni natte yuku yo

Konayuki nee toki ni tayorinaku kokoro wa yureru
Sore demo boku wa kimi no koto mamoritsuzuketai

Konayuki nee kokoro made shiroku somerareta nara
Futari no kodoku wo tsutsunde sora ni kaesu kara


-------------------------------
Powdered Snow - Remioromen

We always miss each other in the season of fluttering powdered snow
Though we're lost in the crowd, we're looking up at the same sky
And blown by the wind, we both feel the same chill

I'm sure I don't know everything about you
But still I found you out of a hundred million people
I have no proof, but I truly believe that

We can't spend time together without quarrelling over little things
If we can't be honest with each other, happiness and sadness are empty

If the powdered snow had made our hearts white
Would we have been able to share our loneliness?

I want to press my ear against your heart
And descend quietly into the depths where that voice leads me
Let's meet there once again

I'm the one who said I wanted us to understand each other, but just brushed the surface
When just by holding your cold hand we're connected

With eternity before it, the powdered snow seems too fragile
It stains the surface of the rough asphalt

Powdered snow, sometimes I'm unreliable and my heart is swayed
But even so I want to keep protecting you

If the powdered snow has made our hearts white
It will enfold our loneliness and return it to the sky

-----------------------------
-----------------------------

Only Human - K

Kanashimi no mukougishi ni hohoemi ga aru to iu yo

Kanashimi no mukougishi ni hohoemi ga aru to iu yo
Tadoritsuku sono saki ni wa nani ga bokura wo matteru?

Nigeru tame ja naku yuke ou tame ni
Tabi ni deta hazu sa tooi natsu no ano hi

Ashita sae mieta nara tameiki mo nai kedo
Nagare ni sakarau fune no you ni
Ima wa mae e susume

Kurushimi no tsukita basho ni shiawase ga matsu to iu yo
Boku wa mada sagashite iru kisetsu hazure no himawari

Kobushi nigirishime asahi wo mateba
Akai tsumeato ni namida kirari ochiru

Kodoku ni mo nareta nara tsukiakari tayori ni
Hane naki tsubasa de tobitatou
Motto mae e susume

Amagumo ga kireta nara nureta michi kagayaku
Yami dake ga oshiete kureru
Tsuyoi tsuyoi hikari
Tsuyoku mae e susume

--------------------
translation

They say there's a smile waiting on the other side of sadness

They say there's a smile waiting on the other side of sadness
What awaits us when we arrive there?

When I started on this journey on that far away summer day
It was supposed to be to chase my dreams, not to run away

If I could only see tomorrow, there'd be no more sighs
Like a boat struggling against the flow
Right now I've got to keep going

They say happiness awaits at the end of pain
I'm still searching for an out-of-season sunflower

With my hands balled into fists, I wait for the dawn
With red fingernail marks and shining tears falling

If I've become used to the loneliness, I'll use the moonlight
And fly with featherless wings
I've got to keep going further

If the rain clouds have parted, the wet road will be shining
Only the darkness can teach us
About the strong, strong light
I've got to keep going stronger



.

2 hours cookbook at 10:03:00 PM

3comments

3 TidBitS

at February 16, 2007 4:35 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you do this lens blur stuff really well! And you actually translate all these songs yourself? Here I was thinking you were getting them from some site or something all along! :D

 
at February 16, 2007 1:43 PM Blogger 2 hours cookbook said...

I work for a japanses site with translating japanese songs.If you find something wrong point it out!:)

 
at November 26, 2011 4:28 PM Anonymous Asim Jofa Lawn said...

The post is absolutely great! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your site!

 

Post a Comment