Wednesday, November 29, 2006


your blood
still drips between my fingers
where it had pooled in my hands
its red and bright and clean

i soaked up your life
in a small space
and surrendered my dreams instead
you wanted it that way


slumped in this deep black hole
where light, love, blood
just seeps in to tease
i see that its all a game, and everyone wants to win

as my life flows out of me
and lies in a pool at my feet
i can hear ur mocking laughter
and i am glad. atleast i amused u.




.

2 hours cookbook at 1:16:00 PM

3comments

3 TidBitS

at November 29, 2006 4:53 PM Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

Those are very sadistic words. =P

 
at November 29, 2006 5:22 PM Blogger 2 hours cookbook said...

Oh Thank God ya read something!
otherwise ya are always interested in jap. beauty;P

ps. i found the poem nice so pasted;D

 
at November 30, 2006 9:43 PM Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

LOL, I think it's the colors that make me not want to read usually. Either that or the Indian songs. =))=)) Just kidding. I read the stuff, but it's usually the photos that interest me more. :D

 

Post a Comment