Monday, November 13, 2006






All my longings
All the songs of my heart
My roving eyes
And trembling hands
Seek you among the multitudes
That unwantedly sorround
Sequestring away all that i want

Your starry eyes
Haunt every night of mine
And your teasing glance
Lures me to you
Like a mirage in the desert
To the parched lips
I try to run
But return to you

How much i want
To see your dreams
And to hear
Every heartbeat of yours
To lose my self
and then search for my way
betwixt the midnight of your hair

I want to drown
In those bottomless eyes
And drink from the inebriant soul
Play upon the frown
That comes with your sighs
And caresses to make me whole

I am filled with ire
jittered and jaded away
sinking in mire
for you i wait this way
Bordering on desire
are my instincts now...
sans you i'll die
another day!










.

2 hours cookbook at 10:07:00 PM

5comments

5 TidBitS

at November 14, 2006 2:25 AM Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

Wow! This and that escalator-thing photo on orkut are my two favorite photos of yours now! Man, this is just so cool! What camera do you have? :D Japan is so sparkly! (Yes, yes, I sound like a pagal tourist now. You can't blame me. :P)

 
at November 16, 2006 4:53 AM Blogger 2 hours cookbook said...

are you my fan or just a spy?:P:P
This camera is cannon digitalX(donno what version abroad!) i don own it though:D

I think no matter what you'll leave on a jetplane.Get a chance and take it.Making your dreams come true.Nothing is impossible in Japan.:D:D

 
at November 17, 2006 4:42 AM Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

Is there such a thing as a fan-spy? No, I'm not that either. :D

 
at November 17, 2006 4:48 AM Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

Holy canoli! That's the Canon Rebel XTi!!!! :O~

 
at November 17, 2006 2:21 PM Blogger 2 hours cookbook said...

allight! leave me a msg over there:P

 

Post a Comment