Tuesday, October 24, 2006

From me with Love!


I just want to wish all my Muslim friends and family a very happy and meaningful Eid Mubarak. I sincerely ask for your kind forgiveness should I ever offend any of you in any way. I'm praying for peace and tolerance in the world, and I hope you would, too.Eid Mubarak to all of you, may we spend next Eid in a happier world free of wars and terrorism.May you Enjoy the God's Blessings on this day and through out the Year to come !!!

Happy EID mubarik, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

2 hours cookbook at 2:11:00 AM

2comments

2 TidBitS

at November 03, 2006 1:16 AM Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

Heyyyyy! How was Eid? Had fun? Must be pretty different over there, huh? :)

 
at November 07, 2006 12:07 AM Blogger 2 hours cookbook said...

This eid was awesome in the last 6 years:P but quite boring as compared to back home!!

 

Post a Comment