Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oh GOD~this freAKyneSs!!

I`m weird.I`m really weird.*sigh*

Words serve no purpose.
Some guys are emotionless pigs.
I do`nt wanna talk anymore.I`m more happy while staying queit.
Therez really no difference left when talkin to the walls or a person.
n not gettin a response will annoy ya but not gettin a response frm walls
wont displease anyone,atleast they listen..yeaa..they do.....oHh world!! am i being
heard!! am I!!!!!

I`m weird.

this aunty has been getting on my nerves.shell never realize that a thing,when said again and again loses its fucking touch.huh.it doesnot sound funny rather it starts annoying....yea..quitee annoying....n im afraid if ma this feelin comez on ma face....khair...she wont...umm she cant read itt.. .she fails to understand it and the fact that she needs to come up with something else as the *peeley chatey wali* story has become old now...yeSs...very old...

I`m weird.

Work , work n work!! the pay which i rarely usee....sleepin in the bank frm months....haah!
when will i learn?
i rarely use money..lol...though i have it..khikhhikhii(that never meanz im kanjoos..;))

I`m weird.

it TOTALLY freaks me out when fortune cookiez have such accurate predictions!this is whacked..how the hell does a piece of paper inside a tasteless cookie know what I was feeling?...anyway...thankx to ma sweetest frd for sending me disney cookies...

I`m weird

I've finally reached the saturation point.Someone, please shooot me.NOW!!

I`m weird.


You are a No Drama Mama!
No need for drama, you just chill out and don't let things bother youYou've got a peaceful, zen-like attitude... even when things get crazyYou're a pleasure to be around, and you have lots of friends to show for itYou don't need to be the center of attention, you're happy enough as is!

Are You a Drama Queen?


Is thiss true.....?well..ll i personally don like galz so called drama queen...hehe..


I`m weird.



don`t i need a changee..*cough*


anywayy..cheerz! there might b somethin for mee coming ahead soon..strongly believing on ma mom sayin *her kaam mein khuda ki koi na koi behtari hoti hai meri bachi*.....hhmm..

CheerZ!!

2 hours cookbook at 11:21:00 PM

0comments

0 TidBitS

Post a Comment