Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Things are getting deeper and the thoughts even more deeper.Therez soo much to think.Therez so much to do,n the time is sooo less....these are the dayz when ya wanna do everything but end up doing nothing.these are the dayz when ya are busy enough n ya don really have time to do wat ya really want but still ya are bored n feel like ya have nothing to do.these are the dayz when ya wanna show someone how much ya lov them but still your words lackk somewhere n atlast they never know.these are the days when ya wanna help someone but ya don have the strength.N yeah..these are the dayz which arnt gonna come back once they are gone.

I'm trying very hard to be happy these days. Despite being ignored, despite not feeling too happy, I'm trying to BE very happy.

And it's actually, kind-of-working.
If you keep yourself busy and distracted, you tend to forget(not really)...

Can I ever, ever, forget these days (as mama says youll have happiness all over and you wont even remember your past) ??

Can I ever step beyond some people? ?
Not unless they acknowledge me.

Why lie somebodyy? You know your bloody self too well....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like i wanna go to MONGOLIA*smile*....umm just for 2,3 hours....
plz. oh GOD let me go.... but alone. comeeonnn ppl.. believe it now.. im NOT a fantasy gal,I hate dreams,I hate fiction n im no more gonna fantasise ur lives..


2 hours cookbook at 5:25:00 PM

0comments

0 TidBitS

Post a Comment