Friday, December 02, 2005

If Someday

If someday our paths don't meet, would our hearts do the same?
Would you remember how i look, or even remember my name?
Would i be your only, or would there be someone new?
would i still be the only one, or one of a few?
Would you still love me, and care as much as you do?
Well, not that i think of it..i know what's trueI'll always be your only,
there'll never be anyone new
Not even one let alone a few
If someday our paths don't meet,
our hearts won't do the same because my sweetheart...love isn't a game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


hey everyone!
here i am again..
with nothing too amusing to tell you...
unlike most of you...
nothing worth mentioning has happend in my life...
my daily routine is pretty simple......
hmmm..okkk...ill stopp ma selff beinng boredd n tryy too ritee outt somethinn..hmmm

okk.

7 deadly scares,likes,things,do's and donts and etc etc etc

7 things that scare me:
1. The Darknesss...
2. Being Alone
3. Losing my eyesightt...
4. Turning stupidd...lol..
5. Being Jealous
6. Losing my family n freindzz...
7. umm..being unlucky

7 things that I like most:
1. being busyy
2. all deliciouss ffooooooood.
3. bb punctual
4. Sleeping
5. Spending time with the people dear to me
6. Music-whatever kinds as long its pleasing to my earz
7.CHOCOLATE in any forms. Cookies,cakes,drinks etc etc. Luv them!

7 important things in my room:
1. My bed!
2. My tablee.n.lamp
3. My PC!
4. My books n pens. markers.pins.calendar.diary..hehe..nn moree..
5. My cupboard which contains all my lovely clothes
6. my mirror! khikhikhiiii..hu..
7.ma jewelryy/makeup boxx...

7 things I can do:
1. I can movee maa tonguee leftt too rightt n rightt too leftt quitee fasterr thann normal ppl...
2.singg..
3. managee timee
4. laughh n dancee
5. usee moneyy wiselyy..lol
6. Walk
7. Run
heheh...huh

7 things I say the most:
1. hi~
2. hHhhahHHHAhhah~ usssSsSOOooo~~ hahah!!!
3. eeeeeeeeeee....unneeeeeeeeee...eeeEEEeeEennnnNn!!
4. naHH~!!
5.意味わかんない~!
6. OOIIIIっ!!
7. .Y ou wait until i see you! I'll hit you den u noe!!....(tu ther zaraa!!!..lol)


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Do something for God..sorryy...prayyy nn askk forgiveness forr maa selff offcoursee...
2. Travelling around the world
3. Get married and have children
4. Make sure my parents are well provided for
5. Live happily for whatever comes my way....nn thiss needss quitee a lott ovv patiencee...
6. bee kindd too everyonee...thoughh i alreadyy amm..
7. hmm...seizee the dayy..

lookinn forwardd forr a niiiiiiiiicee weekendd....
Cheerz!!

2 hours cookbook at 1:10:00 AM

1comments

1 TidBitS

at December 08, 2005 5:46 AM Blogger Saad said...

Hmmm I'll wait for the day you get to hit me :p

And btw I am tagging your blog at mine :p

 

Post a Comment