Sunday, October 30, 2005

So...how long do you think I'll last here?!!!!

I've been so tired lately.
It's crazy annoying.
I'll go to sleep at 3:30/4:30 one night because I can't sleep and the next I can't stay awake. ohh...
At least I don't look that tired and stuff because that would just s**K!!!hmmmm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,
"And know that if the nations were to gather together to benefit you withanything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had alreadyprescribed for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you withanything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already prescribedagainst you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried." [Reported by at-Tirmidhi]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



May Allah bless you this Eid
and
make it a day you will fondly remember!

2 hours cookbook at 12:06:00 AM

0comments

0 TidBitS

Post a Comment